PSMA facilitates access to foundation government location data by negotiating supply from multiple data custodians, and managing the ongoing collation and transformation of this data into national datasets.
We are committed to improving the quality of our datasets and recognise that as the providers of G-NAF, we are seen as the natural contact for address feedback and queries. We are happy to help you with such queries but please take the time to review the information below on what PSMA can do with your feedback and what you should expect if you do submit a query.
If you have multiple addresses to submit to us, please contact PSMA Support.
What PSMA can do
- Investigate the address in question
- Where appropriate, forward information to relevant address custodians as part of structured improvement programs
- Incorporate any updated data supplied by the custodian as part of our ongoing production process
What PSMA can't do
- Change official addresses - although we can create linkages within G-NAF between official and in use addresses
- Change addresses in applications / software packages / devices that use the dataset
- Investigate addresses outside of Australian territories