PSMA Cloud is a location web service offering easy access to data that can be integrated into business processes.
Most organisations require location intelligence, yet some only require specific data at certain times. Using this SOAP location web service, you can choose when and how to call on data as part of an integrated strategy.
PSMA Cloud offers:
- address verification and geocoding
- Web Feature Services (WFS) queries
- Web Map Services (WMS) queries.
PSMA Cloud draws on data from our authoritative datasets.
What is this service used for?
PSMA Cloud is used to:
- enhance existing business processes, workflows and applications
- connect with additional third-party datasets
- expand data options without maintenance costs.
Get this dataset
Partner with a PSMA Cloud Reseller, to enhance or develop your business applications with location intelligence.
Our fully trained and certified resellers are experienced in developing solutions with PSMA Cloud as well as PSMA’s suite of data products. They will work directly with you to design a solution tailored to your organisation.