Estate Agents Co-operative Ltd (EAC) is a co-operative of real estate agents which was formed in Sydney in 1960 to exchange information about properties for sale. From humble beginnings, when EAC comprised just seven members in the metropolitan area, the co-operative has now grown to include several hundred members across New South Wales and the ACT. Our membership comprises representation that includes both the independent agency as well as franchisees from all the major franchise groups. In 2009 we were named as one of Australia's Top 100 Co-operatives, Credit Unions and Mutuals by Annual Turnover published by Co-operatives Australia on behalf of the Co-operative Federation of NSW. To view the entire range of EAC products and services to the NSW real estate industry, visit eac.com.au.
How PSMA data is used
EAC has been providing marketing & technology solutions to the NSW real estate for over 50 years. Here are some of the services offered by EAC:
- Red Square is based on the eNeighborhoods software which is used by over 200,000 real estate professionals on a daily basis in over 100 markets in several different countries across the world. From a property information perspective, Red Square provides an excellent research tool and a wealth of information and statistics.
- Our Red Square Property Information service offers unlimited and unrestricted NSW wide access to the most current, cost-effective, comprehensive and accurate NSW sales data on the market. Red Square property information is used daily by Real Estate and Valuation businesses as well as Councils, Government departments and other organisations within the Property industry.
- Red Square Current Market Information feature in Red Square provides you with the knowledge of what is currently available for sale or rent on the market as well as what has recently sold. The sold & rental information is typically what is obtained from agent entered information prior to us receiving the sale details from the LPI. Current Market Information is fully integrated with Red Square, CMA, Buyer Tour and Street Maps and combined with these features provides a very powerful prospecting and marketing tool for the modern real estate professional.
- Red Square Street Maps is fully integrated with our Red Square software and provides unlimited and unrestricted NSW wide access to comprehensive cadastral maps combined with a wealth of other information. Street Maps is easy to use for beginners and provides a very powerful tool for the advanced user.
- Red Square Neighbourhood Reports provide a detailed overview of the selected suburb combining recent sales information, demographics data and the latest property statistics along with our sales data which is updated on a weekly basis.
- Red Square Report Writer lets you create custom reports for the display, printing and emailing of listing information and property sales information. With Report Writer you can create as many report templates as you like and it provides you with the opportunity to really build your brand and differentiate yourself in the marketplace.