Now that the Australian Government has made PSMA's Administrative Boundaries and Geocoded National Address File (G-NAF) available under open data terms, our partner network is integral to enabling the Australian economy to realise value from these very complex and powerful datasets.
Our most recognised product, G-NAF, is almost 3GB in its packaged format and contains over 30 separate tables of data that are best utilised in a structured relational database.
To apply this file into an existing business system and extract the value you want from it requires expert knowledge and experience. For anyone who wants to ensure that they use G-NAF effectively and get the most from open data, PSMA's partners play a vital role in advising and implementing solutions with G-NAF and Administrative Boundaries content.
The Australian Government's removal of many of the licencing restrictions means the data is available. Investing in expert knowledge and assistance to transform data into a solution will help you realise the value and incredible benefits these datasets offer.
For access to this expertise and knowledge, PSMA recommends the following partners:
- Callpoint Spatial
- For many years we have generated enhanced G-NAF editions, as well as custom editions to meet specific needs. We specialise in enriching G-NAF with data extracted from PSMA CadLite and PSMA Transport & Topography. Our G-NAF builds are designed for loading into popular databases e.g. MySQL, SQL Server and Postgres, as well as ESRI/ Mapinfo file formats for use by GIS tools
- MapData Services
- MDS's capabilities provide organisations with the ability to incorporate and utilise the spatial elements in their business to gain an accelerated understanding of performance and revenue generation. This geo-enabling capability benefits the customer, either internal or external, by providing a visual awareness of what's around them, of the complex relationships that exist between information within the business, and a sophisticated approach that requires no increase in infrastructure.
- Pitney Bowes
- At Pitney Bowes, we are a global leader in location intelligence, data quality and customer communication solutions. For the past 30 years, we have provided GIS, address validation, geocoding and spatial technologies to over two million organisations in more than 100 countries worldwide.
- Geomatic Technologies
- With almost three decades of experience in cartography, our vision is simple: offer the world's best maps and location experiences across multiple screens and operating systems.
- Estate Agents Cooperative
- EAC has been providing marketing & technology solutions to the NSW real estate for over 50 years. Services offered include Red Square which is used by over 200,000 real estate professionals on a daily basis in over 100 markets in several different countries across the world. From a property information perspective, Red Square provides an excellent research tool and a wealth of information and statistics.
- Experian Australia
- Intech Solutions
- OMNILINK provides, integrates, manages and enhances enterprise spatial and property datasets of clients over a broad range of interests. Our clients come from all tiers of government and the private sector both in Australia and New Zealand.
- Virtual Map
- To move client state from insight to action, Deloitte applies expert industry knowledge underpinned by proven analytics methodologies combining internal and external data for maximum uplift.
- Australian Property Monitor
A one-stop-shop, we deliver historical sales activity including reported auction results, current For Sale and For Rent advertisements, property ownership records as well as aerial photography and mapping. This data is packaged to be user friendly, easily accessible and functional. We also specialise in customised reports and web service data solutions.
- Inivio is a Marketing Services division of Veda products where personal, commercial and geographical data are combined. Inivio marketing solutions provide powerful insights into the attitudes and behaviours of business and individuals allowing businesses to attract, retain and grow their customer base through data driven marketing.